Due to the current uncertainty related to COVID-19, the League is announcing a Modified 2021 Spring Season that will provide the most opportunity for student athletes and teams to participate.
CLICK HERE to see the 2021 Modified Spring Season Policies & Procedures for complete information.
Stay informed on the latest League COVID-19 developments at http://www.usaclaytarget.com/covid19/
Join Oklahoma’s safest high school sport!
Schools and student athletes from across the state are invited to join the Spring League! Student athletes considering joining a team are required to earn a League-approved firearm safety certification. Existing teams may have limited availability to add new athletes – check with your school. New teams are only limited by the number of athletes that can be on a team as determined by coaching resources and shooting range capabilities.
- February 1: Team and student athlete registration opens.
- March 21: Team and student athlete registration closes Noon CT. Last day for athlete and/or team withdrawal for registration fee refund.
- March 27: Practice Week 1 begins
- April 3: Practice Week 2 begins
- April 10: Reserve Week begins
- April 11: Conferences announced and State Tournament registration opens
- April 17: Competition Week 1 begins
- April 24: Competition Week 2 begins
- May 1: Competition Week 3 begins
- May 4: State Tournament registration closes at noon CT
- May 8: Competition Week 4 begins
- May 15: Competition Week 5 begins
- May 22: Fun Week begins
- May 23: Season final results posted
- May 31: National Championship registration opens for tier 1
- June 2: National Championship registration opens for tier 2 if applicable
- June 4-26: Tournaments – please visit the State Tournament page for more information.
- June 6: National Championship registration opens for tier 3 if applicable
- June 10-19: Virtual tournaments if applicable
- June 20: National Championship registration closes
- July 6-10: National Championship in Mason, Michigan
- State Tournaments – All athletes are invited to participate in the State Tournaments! Visit the State Tournament page for more information
- National Championship: July 7-11th, 2021 – Mason, MI – Qualifying athletes are invited to participate in the USA High School Clay Target League’s National Championship! Visit the National Championship website for more information.